§.1 General provisions
The data controller is RUBO SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIALNOŚCIĄ, with its registered office at ul. Dąbrowskiego 151, 84-230 Rumia, entered in the National Court Register – Register of Entrepreneurs by the REGON Court GDAŃSK-PÓŁNOC IN GDAŃSK, VIII ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT OF THE NATIONAL Court Register, under KRS No. 0000069911, NIP 5881859600, REGON No. 191792240000.
- Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable laws and their storage takes place on secure servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and ensure data security. For this purpose, among others, a secure communication encryption protocol (SSL) is used.
- Personal data provided in the form on the telka.pl website are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorised persons.
§.2 Data Administrator
- The Service Provider is the data administrator of its customers. This means that if you have an account on our website, we process your data such as: name, surname, email address, telephone number, position, place of work, IP address.
- The service provider is also the controller of persons subscribed to the newsletter.
- Personal data is processed:
- in accordance with data protection legislation
- to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, amend or terminate it and properly perform Services provided electronically
- in the scope and for the purpose necessary to pursue legitimate interests (legally justified purposes), and the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject: in the scope and for the purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if you subscribed to the newsletter, in the scope and for the purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if you completed the contact form
- Each data subject (if we are the data controller) has the right of access, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the Provider’s organisation is possible by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to process your data after the termination of the Agreement or the withdrawal of consent only to the extent necessary to assert possible claims in court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to data retention.
- The Service Provider has the right to make User’s personal data and other data available to entities authorised under the relevant legislation (e.g. law enforcement agencies).
- Deletion of personal data may take place as a result of withdrawal of consent or lodging a legally permissible objection to the processing of personal data.
- The Service Provider does not make personal data available to other entities than those authorized under the relevant legislation.
- We have implemented pseudonymisation, data encryption and access control, thanks to which we minimise the effects of a possible breach of data security.
- Personal data is processed only by persons authorised by us or by processors with whom we cooperate closely.
- On our website we use the following cookies:
- “necessary” cookies to enable the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the website;
- cookies used to ensure security, such as those used to detect misuse of authentication on the site;
- “Performance” cookies which enable the collection of information on the use of the website;
- “Functional” cookies which make it possible to “remember” the user’s selected settings and personalize the user’s interface, e.g. with respect to the selected language or region of the user’s origin, font size, website layout, etc;
- “advertising” cookies which make it possible to provide users with advertising content more suited to their interests.
- The user can, at any time, disable or restore the collection of cookies by changing the settings of their web browser. Instructions on how to manage cookies are available on the websiteAdditional personal data, such as e-mail address, are collected only in those places where the user, by filling in the form, expressly agrees to it. We retain and use such data only to the extent necessary to perform a given function.